Website Resources for Small Business
- Alberta Labour website for information on Employment Standards, Occupational Health & Safety, Immigration information for newcomers, Labour Market Information etc.
- Federal website for small business resources including tax information, funding/grants, hiring employees and payroll info, federal requirements etc.
- Information for business in Alberta including labour market information, workforce planning/recruitment/retention, Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG), Summer Temporary Employment (STEP) programs etc.
- Free job posting service, resources, labour market information etc.
- Tools & Resources for employers to attract, recruit and retain staff, wage & salary Info, Occupational Info, a variety of publications and many other resources for employers
- Small business resources for new and established business in Alberta
- Canadian business resources for new and established businesses in Canada
- Business supports, resources & financing for entrepreneurs aged 18 – 39
- Community Futures offers small business services, management tools, programming and entrepreneurial development through both financial and technical supports
- Small business supports, resources and tools
- Business Development Bank of Canada offers loans, advisory services and specialized financing
- Information for employers on a variety of topics to create an inclusive workplace
For more information contact Moyra Kennedy, Workforce Consultant at 780.361.5892 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.