Downtown Camrose is hosting an Easter Scavenger Hunt this year on April 4, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm. This event will include a stamp-around-style scavenger hunt for children, an Instagram selfie hunt for teens and young adults, and draw for adults.
We are currently organizing this event and are looking for Downtown Camrose businesses to partner with us. There are many different ways to help us make this event a success:
- Donate a prize. We have six different age categories of prizes to fulfil, including: 5 and under, 6 to 10, 11 to 13, 14 to 18, Augustana/CLBI students, and adults. Top donors will get to draw the winning name for their sponsored age group.
- Be one of our “eggs.” Children will be filling out stamped passports where they have to visit 8-10 businesses and get their eggs stamped. Be one of these businesses and get your logo on our stamp card.
- Participate in the Instagram hunt. Does your business have something fun for people to take photos with? Let us know and we’ll add you to the list!
- Have an egg basket at your front desk. Participants will come and put their names in the empty eggs. We’ll gather the eggs up at the end of the day and draw one for a prize!
- Decorate your store and store front in an Easter Theme. Eggs, bunnies, chocolate, you name it!
- Volunteer some of your Saturday to help organize and coordinate this event.
If you’re interested in helping us out, please email Rebecca, Downtown Camrose Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (780) 672-5191.
Comments are closed.